Special Purpose Vessel: Cascade
LENGTH 50 FEET, BEAM
16 FEET, DRAFT 7 FEET, 39
CASCADE is CG examined/certified and ACAPT Certified. It is equipped with a Class A – AIS
800 gallons fuel, 100 gallons water, Economy cruise 10 knots @ 11 g.p.h., Fast cruise: 16 knots @ 30 g.p.h., Maximum cruise 18 knots @ 42 g.p.h. Twin 405 hp (2005) Cummins QVC Diesels. 7 kw quiet Northern Lights Gen-set
Accommodations for five. four bunks below, one pilot-house bunk, head, shower, washer/dryer, hydro heating. A fully equipped galley with a microwave, stove top, oven, refrigerator, freezer, and a hot freshwater rinse hose on the stern.
Mission: Emergency Towing and Salvage
- 150 lb anchor and 1,000 feet of chain and cable on windlass
- Tow bit rated at 40,000 maximum pull, hydraulic windlass – 1,000’ (38,000#) “Plasma” tow line,
- 600’ (9,000#) of Spectra towline
- 1 ton 360° hydraulic crane
- Bauer High Pressure Dive Compressor
- Stern elevator platform for diver deployment
- The latest in electronic navigation and equipment.
Mission: Exploration, Search and Survey
- Extended Remote capability with 14 gph Water Maker.
- Marine Sonic 600kHz / 900kHz side scan sonar- 500' rated depth
- Fully Computer equipped; DVD Recording/ LCD flat screens(3)
- SeaBotix R.O.V. 200m rated depth, 250m Umbilical;
- Proton Mag magnetometer; 400' rated depth,
- Color Drop Camera;
- Scuba and surface supply divers with full com systems and extensive tools and equipment for light commercial underwater work.
SPECIAL PURPOSE ALUMINUM BARGE
Length 25 Feet, Beam 9.5 feet
Mission: Heavy equipment transportation, Anchor deployment, Diver platform
- 12,000LB Load out capacity
- Four 15 foot 'spuds'
- Removable hydraulic 'A' Frame with 2 ton capacity
- 360 Deg. Davit arm with one ton capacity
- Moon pool For diver deployment